Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-07

Happy 2009!!  

Happy New Year!! Isn't it interesting that we celebrate a new year by wishing one a "Happy New Year," the culmination of night by saying "Good Night," the start of a new day with "Good Morning." So why not celebrate every month as well?! Happy New Month! Or Happy [insert month here]! Yes, wouldn't that be clever as well and add to our ever continuing celebration of life. I think so...I like it, it does celebrate the moment. I even go as far to say Happy Wednesday (Hump Day) or Happy Friday! Those two days are my favorite weekdays.
I have a daily mantra for 2009 that I've adapted from one of Mr. Osteen's Today's Word email.
Choose to start your day by declaring what God says about you. Declare, "I am blessed. I am prosperous. I am healthy and strong. I have favor. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath."
I'm going to post it on my bathroom mirror and speak it everyday in 2009, living with an attitude of expectancy.
Happy January!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Happy 2009!!