Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-11-06

At the Mountaintop  

I just can't....get over it. I have this unbelievable surreal feeling. I break out into tears sometimes just sitting and thinking about what truly has taken place. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, an indescribable sense of peace...and the funny thing is, I didn't even know that weight was there. Almost like a spirit of oppression that I didn't even know I was carrying. Perhaps it was subconsciously in my genes and I had no idea, but I feel peace. The world looks different to me now; at 26 years old...the world is a different place to me. And it's unbelievable...we did it...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ At the Mountaintop