Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-28

In the Midst of it All  

It never ceases to amaze me how God keeps me in the midst of storms. We're in an all out recession, and I have everything I had before the recession started. All around me, people are losing their jobs, their homes, their cars, and God has an umbrella of protection over me. I got overwhelmed thinking about how much God loves little old me...and how much I don't deserve it but how great He is in spite of. On Monday, I found out I was getting a raise while 80,000 people were laid off from their jobs. Young talented friends of friends are being laid off one by one and God is still watching over me.
Thank you Lord for keeping me in the midst of it all!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ In the Midst of it All