Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-21

Mr. President  

I am so proud of you. And I am SO proud to be an American today! My President looks like me! His wife is beautiful, their children are gorgeous and it makes me happy to see so many people walking around with pins, buttons, hats, scarves, earrings, t-shirts, everything with your face/name strewn across them. I have never in my lifetime seen so many people stand behind a politician, be so moved, or so excited about politics and America's future...and it truly moves me and I'm so proud of you...Mr. President.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Mr. President

  • Anonymous
    January 21, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

    Me too...and I'm proud of America, that we saw what a gem this man was and we pledged to stand behind him - in voting, supporting and in serving :)

    Great Post!

  • Anonymous
    January 21, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

    Great Post!

    Mr President, I'm proud of what you've inspired America to become. To ultimately live up to the true meaning of its creed :)