Search this blog


Home About Contact
2007-05-01

What's in a title?  


I mean, do we really have to title this thing?

Can't we just call it a friendship? a relationship?

Why the title? Because it shows possession...like I belong to you, you belong to me?
But do we ever truly belong to anyone but God?

So if we have a title does that mean...
you'll never leave me?
never break my heart?
won't tell me lies?
always make me smile? not cry?
be faithful?
be respectful?

If we have a title does that mean...
we're going to get married?
both working towards the same goal?
i really know who you are?
i can feel safe and protected when i'm with you?
you'd give me your last?
you truly have my back?

THEN WHY IS THE TITLE RELEVANT?!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ What's in a title?