Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-07-07

Mister L  




When I hear you voice
My soul smiles
This is where I was meant to be
My entire life

When you laugh, it's contagious
And I find myself
Caught up
In minutes
We're both laughing
Our heads off at God knows what

You have this way of squeezing my knee
And kind of a double-eyed blink
That signals to me
I love you

When it gets bad
I can't walk away
Like there's an invisible rope binding us
You're my Love Drug
When we're not speaking
I find it hard to function
Found myself praying every minute of the day
Just to get by and save my sanity
The smallest things make me soo happy
When I'm with you
The way you laugh
Kind of deep and smooth
Relaxes my soul

Even when I'm talking a mile
A minute
And I know you're
Not listening, And you just go
"mmm-hmm" or "yep"
I love you for pretending

When I fell in love with you
I didn't have a choice
But to stay loving you
That is what I choose to do
That is a commitment on my behalf
A commitment
That you have also made to me
And through this commitment
I believe we have truly come to
Love.

I see your faults
And I love you anyway
I recognize your growth
And I love you for it
You see my faults
And you love me anyway
You recognize my growth
And you love me for it

I love you for all that you are
And all that you will be
I love us
You are my
Love Drug



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Mister L