Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-10-03

I Believe  






It dawned on me the other day that I've spent a quarter of a century on this Earth, and I have some personal beliefs that I stick to regardless. No matter how silly or trivial they may seem to others, no matter what they govern, they do govern. So I decided that I should document as many of these as possible. I plan to update or post again under this category...perhaps update, anyway...we'll see.

I Believe...

  • High heels are sexy and can make a white t-shirt and jeans one of the sexiest outfits on this planet. I love high heels, they're feminine, sassy and sexy.
  • A man should pursue a woman. If he really wants you, he'll pursue you regardless.
  • SPF is an essential part of one's daily routine.
  • Faith is absolutely essential to making it on this Earth.
  • Having groomed eyebrows, they make a plain face like a piece of artwork.
  • Every woman must know when to throw in the towel and walk away because she has to love herself more.
  • Family is the most important thing on this Earth. They shape and mold the people we become.
  • True friendships are when you don't have to talk to the person everyday and you know that you could still call them at any moment if necessary.
  • Friends should add wisdom and clarity to your life, not drain you emotionally.
  • Happiness is a choice, look around you and find things to be happy about.
  • Style is more about swagger than anything else.
  • Being rich isn't a measure of how much money you have or the items that you own, it's a personal mindset and is different for every person.
  • Money does not equal happiness. I've never seen it, and I don't believe it...I don't care what people say or claim.
  • Taking care of my man...call me old fashion, it is what it is.
  • Shoes can make any outfit. I'm so serious.
  • You never know who you may run into...
  • It's a blessing to have a circle of 4 friends or more that can all hang out together.
  • All men come back for a good thing they were too silly to recognize at first, and oftentimes it's too late.
  • Women will sometimes risk everything in order to not be alone, sad but true.
  • Saving money from the first paycheck you ever get. You'll be so happy you did.
  • Investing money in a retirement plan, starting with your first paycheck ever. Imagine the possibilities.
  • In the power of education.
  • God opens doors when we least expect Him to.
  • God often has to close doors in order to get our attention.
  • There's a lesson to be learned from every situation, seek and grow from it.
  • In good old American football! It's a great sport.
  • That learning to sew on a button is something everyone should learn to do.
  • A true friendship can stand through any test.
  • In true love.
  • That true love is a state of mind, a conscious choice to commit your life to making someone other than yourself happy.
  • That a woman can do anything she puts her mind to and her heart in.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ I Believe